Auslogic Boostspeed 5 SE is another PC maintenance, speed Up Windows and tweaking software on free offer. Save: $49.95 (100%)
Auslogic Boostpeed is a complete solution for PC windows maintenance, optimization and tweaking various aspect of windows for speed.
Here is some info from Ausboost website what this software can do for you:
- Clean up your system and free up disk space.
- Fix and defrag the Windows registry.
- Defragment your hard drives.
- New! Recover accidentally deleted files.
- Optimize your Internet connection.
- Tweak Numerous Windows Settings.
- BoostSpeed 5 allows you to tweak over 280 hidden settings to customize your Windows for your liking and maximize your system’s speed.
- New! Control your hard drive health and space usage.
- With two new tools – Disk Doctor and Disk Explorer it will be easy for you to keep your data organized and safe from being lost due to a hard disk failure. Protect your privacy
Now, you get a special edition for free (normal price ) under a special promotion. Download it from
majorgeeks/auslogic. No registration need. (UPDATE: The offer already expired)
During installation Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE will ask for a promotional code. Use this code: MAJORGEEKS01 . Run it, it shall says “Trial expires in 15 days, click here to register“ on the bottom. Now, click Get Free License button and fill up the form. Fill the email with the email you want to receive the license code. Click submit and check your email for the instruction and activation code.
To register with the license code, run Auslogic Boostpeed and click “Trial expires in 15 days, click here to register“ again. Click “I have already the licence code”. Use the license code to register it.
Now, start cleaning and optimizing your Windows.
Alternatively, you can go to
store.v3.co.uk but you need to become its member first (it’s free). Use this code. INCISIVE0810 during installation.
I did install this version, was a bit disappointed. I clicked the check for updates and it told me there is a new version to download. After downloading the updates and installed the updates, it was back to 15 days trial. I tried to key in again the activation code I received, it doesn’t worked anymore. Lastly I just uninstall that updated version and reinstall the earlier one. Funny, for other software if you have a licence code you can use the updates (for a year normally). You can ask the support about this.
Also, there are several tools disabled in this version, in order to urge you to get the Pro version. I have used Auslogic Boostpeed before (several years ago), I like the tweaking tools but sadly are disabled in this what they called special edition version. nevertheless you still get other windows maintenance and optimize tools like junk files cleaner, start-up program control, disk defragmenter (with auto off PC after done – nice!) and registry cleaner.