The most expensive antivieus software for free (90 days).
Kaspersky Antivirus is the most expensive antivirus software available to home user. One year license cost is $39.95 (that even after the developer reduced the price recently). I might say this 6 months license offer worth $19.98. Now is your chance to get Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 for free but as usual you better hurry for this type offer. To comfort you, the total number of license give away is 2 million.
Key Features and Benefits
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 – the backbone of your PC’s security system, offering real-time automated protection from a range of IT threats:
Real-time protection against viruses and spyware Improved!
Scanning of websites and emails for malicious code Improved!
Protection for your digital identity at all times Improved!
Vulnerability scan and treatment advice
Easy-access Desktop gadget New!
Airasia shopping club is giving away 2 million free Kaspersky Antivirus 6 month subscription to its members. If you need one too for free, first you need to become its members. Membership is free, no credit credit card required.
1. Join as a member at : Airasiamegastore
2. Check email for the membership activation. (immediatley)
3. Log in to airasiamegatstore and look for Kaspersky banner on the left. Yeaap, with Jackie Chan photo on it. (Oh I didn’t know the drunken master is the ambassador to Kaspersky Antivirus – virus must be really tough nowadaysm :-))
4. Click the banner and redeem the gift (see the photo below). Make sure you read the instruction carefully because there is a couple ‘dos and don’ts’ you need to know. The important one is, you must not have Kaspersky Antivirus 30 days free trial installed on your pC.
5. Wait for Kaspersky activation code and the download link in you email. Note that you will not received the email immediately, so do allow 24 hours.
6. Go kill all the virus.
I have never tried Kaspersky Antivirus, Norton Antivirus is still my favorite (beside NOD32). I feel reluctant to try other antivirus simply because I find Norton Antivirus is good and ‘light’ enough. When it is not scanning it provide always-on-protection that is light on resources (BTW, the lightest antivirus I have used is NOD32). I read Kaspersky antivirus is faster on virus scanning but heavier on PC resources while on always-on-protection. (Enlighten me on this if you have tried both antivirus). What do you think of Kaspersky compared to Norton Antivirus?